The Senate Finance Committee will be holding a hearing on the Graham-Cassidy bill on Monday, September 25th at 2pm EDT. Those who wish to can view the hearing live here: https://www.finance.senate.gov/hearings/hearing-to-consider-the-graham-cassidy-heller-johnson-proposal
We are asking everyone to email in comments prior to the start of the hearing.
- Use this link here to share your story: https://fs16.formsite.com/u024508129ncearc/form281/index.html?1506019769793
- Staff of The Arc of the United States will hand deliver your story to the Senate Finance Committee and share it with your Senator
- For your story to be delivered, please complete the form before 9 AM SUNDAY EDT
- Alternative, you can also send your comments to GCHcomments@finance.senate.go
- In your comments, please be sure to include:
- Your full name (individual or organization) and address included on the first page
- The title and date of the hearing: Hearing to Consider the Graham-Cassidy-Heller-Johnson Proposal, September, 25th, 2017
- State why Medicaid, protections for people with pre-existing conditions, essential health benefits, or HCBS waivers matter to you, your family, or someone you care for.
We expect a final vote on the Graham-Cassidy bill on the next week, potentially before the Congressional Budget Office has had the opportunity to issue a score for the bill. Please don’t delay sending in your comments!