As the COVID-19 vaccine rolls out, we want everyone to have the information they need.
To learn more about the phase of COVID-19 roll-out Larimer County is in, please visit https://www.larimer.org/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-19-vaccine (opens in new tab). Please note the Larimer County website is regularly updated – please check back frequently.
You can also call Colorado’s COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at 877-CO VAX CO (877-268-2926) to ask questions about the COVID-19 Vaccine or how to register to get a shot.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine and how it pertains to your health, we recommend that you contact your primary care provider. Likewise, if you think you have any side-effects from the vaccine, please contact your doctor.
What you can DO now:
- View the vaccine roll-out schedule at https://www.larimer.org/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-19-vaccine (opens in new tab)
- SIgn up at https://form.jotform.com/210036537020036 (opens in new tab) to get an alert when the vaccine may be available to you
- Contact your primary care provider to get any questions you have about the COVID-19 vaccine answered
- Ask your primary care provider if they have an alert system to notify you when you can get the vaccine
- Make a plan for:
- Where to get the vaccine
- How to get there
- Who will go with you as support
- Who will support you after you get the vaccine in case you have mild flu-like symptoms
If you’d like to learn even more about the vaccine, please visit CDPHE’s website at https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-faq (opens in new tab)
To view a plain-language guide about the vaccine, please visit: https://selfadvocacyinfo.org/resource/covid-19-vaccine-information-in-plain-language/ (opens in new tab)