Membership in The Arc of Larimer County, combined with The Arc of Colorado and of the United States, creates a powerful voice in the country to promote the rights of persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). People with developmental disabilities and their families represent less than 1.5% of the general population so it's important to band together in order to offer a powerful voice. The larger our membership, the more attention that is paid to what we say--it's as simple as that. The collective voice of our membership influences the direction of our organization and informs our work advocating for policy changes that affect our community.
As a member of The Arc of Larimer County, you will demonstrate your commitment to creating a community that provides opportunities for inclusion and involvement in Larimer County. By joining at one of the levels below, you are supporting The Arc of Larimer County’s continued efforts to create change for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities living in Larimer County.
Membership includes complimentary membership in both the state and national chapters of The Arc, the largest and most powerful voice in the country protecting and promoting the rights of the I/DD community.Membership Benefits:
- Free Advocacy services
- Subscription to the Monthly E- Newsletter
- Quarterly Print Newsletter
- 15% discount card to arc Thrift Stores across Colorado
- Voting rights about issues facing The Arc of Larimer County
- Invitations and discounts to special The Arc of Larimer County events
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are part of a movement that is making a difference in the lives of thousands of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities