Join us at Loveland Library for an
Individual Education Plan (IEP) Workshop
Join us to learn about:
- The differences between an IEP and a 504
- What’s the difference between a medical diagnosis and educational eligibility?
- Who qualifies for an IEP
- How to request an IEP, Eligibility, Evaluation, and Consent.
- How to have a successful IEP meeting
- IEP Team members, SMART Goals, Accommodations and Modifications
The workshop will end with an opportunity to get your specific IEP questions answered.
This workshop is open to the public, no registration is required to attend.