Virtual/Phone In Advocacy Hours
We have switched walk-in hours to Virtual/Phone In participation. If you would like to talk to an advocate during Virtual/Phone In Hours call 970-204-6991 x20. We will then connect you to the advocate on call.
What are Virtual/Phone In Hours?
We understand that sometimes you may not be sure if you need an advocate. Other times, you may have only a simple question. Normally, you need an appointment to meet with an advocate. You do not need an appointment for virtual/phone in hours.
We do not charge for virtual/phone in hours. This is a free service we offer.
When are Virtual/Phone In Hours?
- Every Wednesday from 9am-10am
- There are no virtual/phone in hours on Holidays. Extreme weather may require us to cancel virtual/phone in hours
Who are Virtual/Phone In Hours For:
- People with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD for short) living in Larimer County
- Family members of people with I/DD living in Larimer County
- Caregivers or people who work with someone with I/DD living in Larimer County
- People who do not have a current advocate with us. If you have an advocate with The Arc of Larimer County, please contact your advocate directly.
Advocates can assist with:
Criminal Justice System Questions
Disability Determination and Eligibility Questions
Medicaid HCBS Waiver Questions