The Arc of Larimer County provides free advocacy services throughout the lifetime of an individual living with an intellectual and/or developmental disability. We support both the individual with the disability and/or their family/guardians.
Individual Advocacy Services Offered:
- Provide information regarding disability determination eligibility & options for evaluations
- Listen to individuals with I/DD and their families to understand their wishes, needs, and goals.
- Help individuals with I/DD and their families navigate laws, rules, and regulations that govern services for adults and children
- Assistance with SSI, Medicaid, Long Term Care, Early Intervention, and Vocational Rehabilitation
- Protect the human and civil rights of individuals living with I/DD
- Facilitate conflict resolution
- Attend IEPs, Service Planning, and other meetings to provide support
- Help determine services available for individuals with I/DD and assist them and their family/guardian in accessing services
- Assist individuals with I/DD and their families with follow up to assure they are receiving appropriate services
Individual Advocacy Services are by appointment only.
To start the advocacy process, please fill out the form below:
*If you are unable to fill out the form below, please call 970-204-6991.
*Please note that we are not a crisis center. If you are experiencing a medical or behavioral health emergency, please contact the Colorado Crisis Line at (844) 493-8255, the SummitStone Health Partners Crisis Center is open 24-7. Call (970) 494-4200 to speak to someone now.
If you or the person with a disability does not live in Larimer County, please click here to find your local branch of The Arc.