- This event has passed.
Internet Safety for Parents of Children and Adults with I/DD
May 9, 2018 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A Workshop for Parents of Children and Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Join presenter Keith Maynard for a presentation about internet safety.
Topics will include:
- Social media
- Cyberbullying and the law
- Sexting and the law
- Case studies
Space is limited and light snacks will be served. Registration is required to attend. Map to location is at bottom of the page. Please note that each person attending, even if in the same group, needs to register. Childcare and Translation are available upon request.
Public Transportation: Our office is accessible on Route 12.
About the Presenter:
Keith Maynard has over 22 years in Law Enforcement, including:
- K-9 Officer, Honor Guard, Field Training Officer, Traffic
- Accident Reconstruction, Gang Officer
- 8 years as a Crimes Against Persons Detective
- Internet Crimes Against Children Detective
- Over 4 years as a School Resource Officer