ReFrame Disability with us at The Arc of Larimer County’s Annual Film Festival. You can celebrate National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month every March with short films that break down stereotypes about people living with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Some films are humorous, some are serious, but all work to spread awareness.
The Arc of Larimer County is currently accepting submissions to our Film Festival Contest
- Films should be approximately 2-10 minutes in length
- Films should be about individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Films should break down stereotypes and/or spread awareness
- All films must be submitted by January 31, 2018
- Contact FilmFestival@arclc.org for more details
Thank you to the sponsors of our 5th Annual Film Festival: