ReFrame Disability with us at The Arc of Larimer County’s Annual Film Festival. You can celebrate National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month every March with short films that break down stereotypes about people living with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Some films are humorous, some are serious, but all work to spread awareness.
Save the date now for the 6th Annual Film Festival:
March 2, 2018
CSU Lory Student Center Theater
Tickets go on sale February 1st, 2018! All attendees will receive a reusable shopping bag.
The Arc of Larimer County is currently accepting submissions to our Film Festival Contest
- Films should be approximately 2-10 minutes in length
- Films should be about individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Films should break down stereotypes and/or spread awareness
- All films must be submitted by January 31, 2018
- Contact FilmFestival@arclc.org for more details
- Be funny, be serious, but mostly be creative to win the $500 prize
If you are interested in being a sponsor of the 6th Annual Film Festival, please contact Marilee Boylan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view our sponsorship options here.
Thank you to the sponsors of our 6th Annual Film Festival:
– Gold Sponsors –
– Silver Sponsors –