Come ReFrame Disability with us at The Arc of Larimer County's 6th Annual Film Festival in March 2018 with short films that break down stereotypes about people living with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Some films are humorous, some are serious, but all work to spread awareness.
The Arc of Larimer County is currently accepting submissions to our Film Festival Contest.
- Films should be approximately 2-10 minutes in length
- Films should be about individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Films should break down stereotypes and/or spread awareness
- All films must be submitted by January 31, 2018
- Contact FilmFestival@arclc.org for more details