You’re invited to our Virtual Parent Hour – for Larimer County parents/guardians of children 0-18 years old living with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
Join us to:
– Hear expert guest speakers
– Connect with other parents
– Share tips and ideas
– Learn about local resources
– And more
- Meetings are typically held the 3rd Thursday of Every Month, 7pm – 8pm. Due to holidays or other events, on occasion, the meetings may be moved. Please check our events calendar for the most up-to-date information.
- All meetings are moderated by staff from The Arc of Larimer County. Space is limited and registration is required. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- If you need an accommodation to attend – contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 business days before the meeting. Please state what accommodation you will need to attend.
If you would like to attend the Virtual Parent Hour, use the form below to register. After you have registered, you will receive the instructions to join the event.