You’re invited to our Virtual Parent Hour – for Larimer County parents/guardians of children 0-18 years old living with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
Join us to:
– Hear expert guest speakers
– Connect with other parents
– Share tips and ideas
– Learn about local resources
– And more
- Meetings are typically held the 3rd Thursday of Every Month, 7pm – 8pm. Due to holidays or other events, on occasion, the meetings may be moved. Please check our events calendar for the most up-to-date information.
- All meetings are moderated by staff from The Arc of Larimer County. Space is limited and registration is required. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to attend the Virtual Parent Hour, use the form below to register. After you have registered, you will receive the instructions to join the event.