You’re invited to our Virtual Parent Cafe’ – for Larimer County parents/guardians of children living with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
Join us to:
– Hear expert guest speakers
– Connect with other parents
– Share tips and ideas
– Learn about local resources
– And more
- Meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of Every Month, 7pm – 8pm. Due to holidays or other events, on occasion, the meetings may be moved. Please check our events calendar for the most up-to-date information.
- All meetings are moderated by staff from The Arc of Larimer County. Space is limited and registration is required. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- If you need an accommodation to attend – contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 business days before the meeting. Please state what accommodation you will need to attend.